Health Guard® 62% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Gel is ideal for use when soap and water are not available.
Formulated with ethyl alcohol, this crystal clear gel kills 99.99% of most common germs in 15 seconds. Enhanced with Aloe and Vitamin E, it doesn’t over-dry skin making it ideal for use in settings where frequent, repeated use is needed. General offices, public facilities, restrooms, schools, hotels, gyms and restaurants find this to be a good hand sanitizer option for their staff, guests, residents and patrons.
This hand sanitizer 62% alcohol hand sanitizer formula contains no dye or fragrance and is Green Seal certified for health, safety and performance. It is made in the USA and meets CDC recommendations for highest hand antisepsis. The 62% hand sanitizer is NSF E3 registered for use in the food service industry.
Because it is a thick formula, the sanitizer won’t run off hands. It is for use in Kutol’s wall mount automatic dispensers and manual dispensers as well as portable hand sanitizer stations. Gallon and bulk options are also available. If you’re not sure which sanitizer is best for you or want to Find a Rep in your local area, please contact us to get in touch.
- Fast-acting alcohol hand sanitizer gel
- No water or rinsing needed – just rub in and let dry
- 62% ethyl alcohol kills 99.99% of common germs within 15 seconds
- Meets CDC recommendations for highest hand antisepsis
- Contains Aloe and Vitamin E to help reduce skin dryness
- No added dyes or fragrance